A big woman like me now looking to correct my progressively shifting teeth Disclaimer:I am not a Doctor.If you want a professional opinion open the phone book and make an appointment.My blog,my experience,my opinion.

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

T-Minus 1 day

The night before I am to get my brackets put on I still can't make up my mind whether to get the combo or all ceramic braces. The ortho's staff called me again today and after a moment or two of dead silence on the phone (ok you called me because...), they asked what I had decided. I was like ..ummmm ....I already had this conversation with the other girl on Saturday, by calling me and asking again all I will do is flip flop around.

I spent most of this evening reading brace stories (good and bad) and watching pictures on www.archwired.com. It really has been a good resource , especially when you want to get feedback from those who have already been through the process.

My bank finally got their act together and I actually overpaid the credit card.So I am good to go for payment tomorrow.

Funny story..when I first went in for my consultation the ortho asked me 'Darling,No ne came with you today?'. I said...why would they? I'm 26! She was actually surprised when she checked my sheet and saw that I was indeed 26. I guess I look even younger than I thought. Hmm..again braces aren't going to help. People might start id-ing me in clubs now lololol!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you'll make a cute wire bender! Relax at 26 you still look like 16, be a true diva and embrace the experience! Ok sorry for all the puns but just hope today goes well for you