A big woman like me now looking to correct my progressively shifting teeth Disclaimer:I am not a Doctor.If you want a professional opinion open the phone book and make an appointment.My blog,my experience,my opinion.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Tsum times you can!

Yeah so my friend and I go to one of our favourite watering holes in the middle of the week for no reason. Of course while there we had to get something to nibble. At first we both ordered the crab cakes which i figured was pretty safe.Turns out they were more like carb cakes since it was more flour than anything. Although they tasted good, they did nothing to put a dent in my hunger. So we ordered one of their cheese platters which came with a large basket of Tsum Tsum bread (Arabic crackers). Sigh. My friend had braces as a teen so I questioned her as to the feasibility of eating the damn crackers. She was no help. She said she was good for about the first six months andthen she was eating everything she was not supposed to..nuts, gum etc. With the way I have been going, my track record is progressively worse. After a bit of contemplation I decided to risk it..veeerrry carefully. I picked and chose which pieces I wanted (only the very flat ones) and took my time in breaking them into small pieces before crunching them.

Shortly thereafter some other friends joined us including the girl I met last Friday with ceramic braces. She took one look at the table and was like, "Oh I LOVE Tsum Tsum bread!".She grabbed it up and began to munch away without a second thought.Not a caution in the world! I nearly choked on my Tsum Tsum Bread. Here I was with just BANDS thinking I was going to damage them. STEUPS. I of course wanted to ask her about it but she was some distance away for me to ask without the whole table minding our business.I did not want to put her on show like that since we are not exactly friends.

I hope she did not notice that I was still analysing how the ceramics looked. Being totally preoccupied with the notion I found myself thinking every so often ,"Oh thats how it will look when I talk', 'Oh thats how it will look when I smile". I actually was more concerned with how the bottom looks. I figured out she did not have any brackets on her bottom teeth but I realised it took me forever to figure that out just cause you don't see bottom teeth in general.Observation of the other unbraced people at the table confirmed this. I think I am getting a bit more comfortable with the idea of metal bottoms. I just hope I can hurry up and get this done soon so it will be at the point of no return or before I completely lose my mind. Whichever comes first!

No comments: